Given many organization’s current challenges, we identify your unique and complete set of mental and behavioral traits, your comparison to others, and confidential assessment by others. The result is an executive blueprint of your current state of effectiveness and a roadmap for enhanced skills and increased success.
- Increase self-awareness.
- Clarify expectations.
- Increased ability to leverage personal strengths.
- Prioritize development needs.
- Confidential valuable insights into causes of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Increase leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of how to deal with different people.
- Mental strengths and weaknesses focusing on strategic thinking, communication skills, and creative ability.
- Motivations and interests regarding working with people and data.
- Core behavior traits and tendencies includes competitiveness, team tendencies, diplomacy, cooperation, assertiveness, reactivity, innovation, group-orientation, self-sufficiency, personality, stability, and sensitivity.
- Confidential comparison to others.
Epstar measures 70 factors crucial to effective job performance, quantifying competencies, verifying the results from a variety of perspectives, and identifying ways to enhance skills. Competencies are assessed and insight is gained in the following areas:
- Communication – Including skills of listening to others, processing information and communicating effectively.
- Leadership – Covering the abilities of instilling trust, providing direction and delegating responsibility.
- Adaptability – Encompassing the skills of adjusting to circumstances and thinking creatively.
- Relationships – Assessing the capabilities to build relationships and facilitate team success.
- Task Management – Gauging the level of aptitude for working efficiently and competently.
- Production – Appraising abilities to initiate action and achieve results.
- Development of Others – Measuring proficiencies in cultivating individual talents and motivating successfully.
- Personal Development – Including the behaviors of displaying commitment and seeking improvement.
Results and Benefits:
- Taking advantage of information to institute a positive action plan.
- Roadmap of improvements to maximize potential.
- Overcoming hindrances to your success.
- Personal core ability and behavior trait analysis.
- Comprehensive competency feedback,.
- Comprehensive executive summary.
- One-hour review sessions.